ACCREDITATION, CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE
The standard of excellence is important to Connections Organization. As part of that excellence, we are regularly reviewed by the following accreditation, and licensing organizations.
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC)
Staying up-to-date on the ever changing world of education, Connections Academy East and/or its administration are proud to be a members of the following organizations.
- Illinois Association of Private Special Education Centers (IAPSEC)
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
- Illinois Alliance of Administrators of Special Education (IAASE)
- Illinois Principal Association (IPA)
CLINICAL TRAINING AFFILIATIONS
Connections Academy East is a key member in supporting the development and growth of future mental health providers and educators. Connections Academy East actively works with a variety of universities and schools, providing their students with key opportunities to train and develop their clinical skills. The affiliations include:
The Illinois School of Professional Psychology, Chicago Campus
The Illinois School of Professional Psychology, Schaumburg Campus
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology